Sunday, January 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Henna (12/12)

I brought White Noise Henna - C of Jam Up Bulldogs Kennel home at 6 weeks old after she had been weaned.
Sleek white coat, nubby tail and soulful dark brown eyes… she stole my heart.
My very first bulldog, she was and still is my baby.
She is the most loyal creature I have encountered in my life thus far and I am in debt to her my heart.
She lays patiently on my shower mat while I shower and outside my bed room door if closed… She is never far behind. She has been there right at my feet through tears and smiles and has yet to complain.
She is smart, cunning and a puppy at heart.
She comes to a verity of nick names; Henna, Henny, Nennie, Nenns, Momma….and Princess…(I think she favors Princess)
She is this woman’s best friend.
Happy Birthday Princess may we be blessed with many, many more years together!








1 comment:

  1. This was beautiful, thank you for being such a great friend to her as well.

    ReplyDelete